Are you feeling stuck financially? Are you overwhelmed and burned out, yet don’t seem to be making any progress in your career? Are you ready to overcome your limiting beliefs and achieve your greatest desires? Then, this episode is for you!
In this episode, we are joined by Elyse Archer, the founder of She Sells, a coaching program and community for women in sales who are breaking through six figures and revolutionizing the way sales is done. Elyse provides fascinating insights into topics like:
- What are the most common money myths or limitations that you hear from women you work with? How can we overcome them?
- How can women sell in a way that feels authentic to them?
- What is the She Sells Method and the $10k Club?
- How can I stand out and best market myself on LinkedIn?
- What are a few ways we can begin to overcome our self-defeating tendencies and leverage our personal power today?
Learn more about Elyse at www.ElyseArcher.com
- Your First Six Figures Masterclass: www.elysearcher.com/sixfigures
- Free Ebook – How to Create a Six Figure Morning Routine: https://elysearcher.com/how-to-create-a-six-figure-morning-routine/
- She Sells Radio: www.elysearcher.com/podcast
Face The Fear:
P.S. Kaitlyn Duchien is a registered representative of First Palladium, LLC, Member FINRA and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ash Brokerage, LLC. Supervising office located at 888 S. Harrison Street, Suite 900, Fort Wayne, IN 46802. 800-589-3000. Content provided is for informational use only and is not to be constituted as financial advice.