Welcome Back to Face The Fear Podcast: Season 2! We have missed you!
In this episode, we are joined by Meghan Cormany, a Disability Insurance (DI) Sales Development Specialist at Ash Brokerage (and just a fabulous human being overall). Meghan builds on our previous DI podcast with Tim Kukieza by answering questions such as:
- Why should a Millennial consider having Disability Insurance (DI)? When is the best time to purchase coverage?
- How can someone choose the right DI coverage for them?
- Are there certain occupations that claim DI benefits more than others?
- Does DI cover loss of work due to depression, stress, or other mental health issues?
- If I pay for DI and never claim benefits, do I lose all of the premiums I paid? (The answer may surprise you!)
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Meghan Cormany: LinkedIn
Face The Fear:
P.S. Kaitlyn Duchien is a registered representative of First Palladium, LLC, Member FINRA and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ash Brokerage, LLC. Supervising office located at 888 S. Harrison Street, Suite 900, Fort Wayne, IN 46802. 800-589-3000. Content provided is for informational use only and is not to be constituted as financial advice.