Face The Fear Podcast – Chad Tallman, Financial Advisor
In this episode, we chat with Chad Tallman, Financial Advisor*, about everything from investing, to budgeting, to retirement planning – all from a Millennial point-of-view. Chad debunks some common myths about financial advisors and provides tips for finding the right advisor who will best meet your needs.
Here are a few of the questions uncover in this episode:
- How does someone start investing?
- What does “risk tolerance” mean?
- Why is it important for Millennials to have a financial advisor and to develop a financial plan?
- What does a holistic financial plan look like for a Millennial?
- What questions should someone ask a financial advisor to make sure they are the right fit for them?
- What is one thing you wish you know about finances when you were in your early 20s?
Chad’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadtallman/
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review! XOXO
*(Securities offered through Sigma Financial Corporation, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Sigma Planning Corporation, A Registered Investment Advisor. CLN Financial is independent of Sigma Financial Corporation and Sigma Planning)